Message for our Customers about COVID-19
March 19, 2020 | General
Keeping people safe is at the core of what we do.
Security Services have been identified as essential by the Government of Alberta and we want to assure you that our team is ready and able to serve you.
Due to the nature of our business and the critical services we provide, we have a well-established business resiliency and disaster management plan to ensure there is no interruption to monitoring services. We understand the responsibility that comes with keeping you protected, and comprehensive business continuity planning has long been a core part of our business.
With redundant infrastructure, remote working capabilities and a focus on staff well-being, you can have full confidence in our ability to serve you in this uncertain time.
Our team is here for you!
You can reach us 24/7 by calling 780.424.6971 or email us at email@example.com
We are committed to protecting your home and business during this uncertain time, and we are taking additional precautions to ensure the safety of our team and customers.
- Any staff with cold or flu symptoms will remain at home for a minimum of 14 days.
- Service, Installation or Sales appointments will be postponed for any customers experiencing symptoms or who have traveled out of the country.
- Handshakes have been replaced with a friendly smile to say hello.
- We are practicing social distancing and maintaining two meters of distance while working in the field.
- Mindful handwashing and sanitizing are being completed before and after each appointment.
- Additional cleaning measures are being taken by technicians while working with hardware.
- Technicians are supplied with gloves and masks to wear while in your home or business.
- Our office is currently closed to walk-in traffic.
We appreciate that new information is coming out at a rapid pace and recommendations are changing quickly. We are closely monitoring the situation and field services may be adjusted further as per recommendations by the Government of Alberta.
The safety of our team and our customers is of the utmost importance to us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our response to COVID-19, or your ongoing support, we welcome you to contact us.