There are many components that work together to form a comprehensive home intrusion detection system—door contacts, motion detectors, glass break sensors, sirens, to name just a few. At TELSCO, we believe the best residential security system is not a pre-packaged solution; it must be custom designed in order to provide you ultimate protection.
It All Starts with Home Door & Entrance Security
Working in conjunction with the main control unit, intrusion protection devices are installed strategically throughout your home. All accessible windows and doors should be protected.
- Home door security – contacts are mounted on all entry doors, including patio doors, garden doors, as well as garage overhead and man doors
- Window/perimeter security
- glassbreak detectors use small microphones to “listen” for breaking glass on large non-opening but accessible windows
- window contacts – if a window is slid open, an alarm notifies us of this breach
- window screens are rewired to provide perimeter protection
- window bars are installed on basement windows, utilizing magnets to activate an alarm when removed
- Interior protection devices can be activated when you leave home or retire for the evening
- motion detectors use infra-red technology to detect movement in their field of view; if you have pets, ask us about pet immune motion detectors
- Interior protection devices can be easily bypassed to alarm your perimeter while you are home; relax and sleep easier, knowing your alarm will activate if a perimeter device is breached
The Motion Sensor Has Evolved – Enter the Alarm.com Image Sensor.
With the Introduction of the Image Sensor, powered by Alarm.com, you can now get a glimpse of what is happening at home when you can’t be there. The Image Sensor is a PIR motion sensor that captures an Image and sends it to you when Motion is Detected.