Build a rewarding career with one of Edmonton’s leading security providers since 1970. Our team consists of security consultants, administrative staff, installation and service technicians and monitoring station operators.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Technician to join our installation team. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience with Alarm Systems, Access Control, ULC Fire Systems, CCTV & IP Video Solutions. We are looking for someone who loves gadgets, gets excited about solving problems with technology and takes great pride in a job well done. A Strong Technical background is an incredible asset and is complimented by an outgoing and personable demeanor.
The majority of assigned work will be completed on commercial sites, with the occasional residential site visit. Professionalism and respectable behavior is a must, as you will be an ambassador for Telsco while on site completing work.
Regular work hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30 pm. A company van will be provided for commuting from Telsco to the work site, but a personal vehicle is required for travel to and from the office.
- Install Alarm, Access Control, Fire Monitoring and Video Systems, ensuring that workmanship is held to the highest standards
- Liase with clients while on the work site, ensuring the job is progressing as expected and discussing solutions if complications arise
- Work in the on call rotation as
- Accurately document and complete paperwork as required
- Comply with Safety Requirements as per Telsco’s Health & Safety Program
- Attend job and technical meetings as required
- Participate in additional training and learning opportunities as applicable
- Train junior technicians and share knowledge
- 3 – 5 Years of Experience with Alarm Systems, Access Control, ULC Fire Systems, CCTV & IP Video Solutions
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Respectable and Professional
- Pride in workmanship & Attention to detail
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Clean criminal record
- Driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Must by physically fit; able to carry equipment and use a ladder or a lift
- Lift and Fall Arrest Certification an asset
Salary range is $45,000 – $55,000 per year. Benefits program and RRSP matching are available based on employment duration.Please e-mail resume email@example.com, or call Kurt at 780.424.6971
Monitoring Station Operator
Telsco is currently looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to work in the rewarding position of monitoring station operator. Duties include answering and directing phone calls, responding to alarm situations, data entry and verification, and client care and support. Successful applicants must be able to prioritize duties, multi-task effectively, work well in high pressure situations, and have a close attention to detail. Shift flexibility is necessary.
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org